Thursday, March 17, 2005

Naperville bloggers meetup

A number of us have been swapping e-mails about getting together: Hiram, Kris, Evan, Jake and OneMan (who I hear will be showcasing his new haircut). There are a couple others who I’m aware of, so I started a MeetUp for Naperville bloggers to get together, talk shop, and drink. (Mostly to drink, actually.)



So if you’re a blogger in the area, our inaugural get-together is Tuesday night at the Red Door Tavern in Naperville. Join the group, RSVP if you can make it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't make it back out for Tuesday's. I have to give a bit of a speech on the internet and suburban voters. Do you have keynote? I am putting together a presentation and I'd like you to look thru it.

    I will get you the text of it, if you don't have keynote.

    ReplyDelete