Friday, July 8, 2005

Congrats to Matt McAlister

I’ve been fortunate to get to know Matt in the past few months, and have enjoyed swapping thoughts and ideas about RSS with him. This is exciting news for him; he’ll be a real asset to the Yahoo! team (Matt: didn’t the offer letter say something about using the exclamation point?) and it’ll be fun to continue working with him in a different capacity. Congrats, Matt!

I’ve had the good fortune of working with a bunch of really smart people over the last several years at Macworld, The Industry Standard and InfoWorld.  Now I have the good fortune of joining a new team of really smart people at Yahoo.  IDG is a great place to work, and I’m sad to be leaving.  But I’m also thrilled to be joining the Yahoo team and getting deeper into RSS and open media.  Fun times ahead. [Matt McAlister]

No comments:

Post a Comment