Thursday, January 11, 2007

Site update

A long-overdue site update is now more or less in place. While I was originally pretty happy with the look and feel of the prior design, it started misbehaving in a couple of browsers, and I’d grown tired of having to constantly tweak stuff to keep it working. I found a new theme I quite liked, and spent a couple hours tonight adding back in the stuff that I’d added to the last one. There are some minor CSS modifications remaining, but the bulk of the design appears to be in place.



Let me know if you see anything funky.



Update: Because I can’t leave well enough alone, I also upgraded WordPress to the latest released version, 2.0.6. So the odds of something breaking just went up a bit… please shout out if you see anything. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT new look! Very clean and organized. I like it a lot...

    You've got a weird break in your December 21st post...but everything else looks goooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. I'd recommend moving the search box to the top (assuming the site is widgetized).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice-looking theme. The little calendar icon is amazingly high-fidelity.

    ReplyDelete