Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heading to SXSW

I leave for SXSW tomorrow, and will be there through Tuesday. While I really don't like traveling over weekends without the family, Blogger has a long history at SXSW and I didn't feel that I could miss this. We're having a party with Google Reader Sunday night, so if you're in the Austin area please stop by and say hi. If my prediction holds true, Erik will have broken Reader's nifty new "comments" feature by then and we'll all be drowning our sorrows in Scotch.

If you're at SXSW, would love to meet up.

1 comment:

  1. You never know what goodies you'll encounter by making the effort! Just keep your receiver dish in the 'on' position and let the vibes come in and send a few back. Keep us updated!
    s
    Safe Journey-have fun!
    s
    One Love

    ReplyDelete