Monday, October 28, 2002

A Great Birthday Weekend

Many thanks to my folks who made it out for the weekend to help me celebrate my 31st birthday. Robin and I went to dinner with Mom & Dad at Bistro Banlieue – great French food if you’re in the Chicago suburbs (it’s in Lombard, right next to Oak Brook). If you go, be sure to ask for Joshua.



My favorite gift is the wine club Robin renewed for me – we’d belonged when we were living in California, but let it lapse when we came to Illinois. Knowing that each month we’ll get two bottles of wine from around the world is fun – and they are consistently outstanding wines. K&L Wine Merchants are the guys we use; there’s more on their wine clubs here. We do the Best Buy Wine Club, though I have my eye on the Signature Red Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment