Friday, November 22, 2002

Traffic Report

From Jeff’s Radio Weblog:




Congratulations to Rick Klau who recently passed me on the all-time most-read list:





























78. The Fat Guy30,374  Link
79. tins ::: Rick Klau’s weblog29,594  Link
80. Jeff’s Radio Weblog29,590  Link
81. Jeroen Bekkers’ Groove Weblog28,669  Link
82. The .NET Guy28,660  Link

   6:10:05 PM  Link  Google It!

Thanks, Jeff! And according to SiteMeter, I’m about to have my 20,000th visitor to the site (probably within the hour). Including page views from when I used blogger.com (before converting to Radio), I’m now at 35,000+ page views as well.



I’m less than a month away from the blog’s first birthday – and these numbers far exceed my expectations from when I started in December of last year. Not quite sure what I expect moving forward, but it has been a lot of fun. I’ve learned much more than I’ve shared – but that’s the point, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment