Thursday, January 23, 2003

New blog

I wrote the other day about getting involved in the Dean Campaign. After watching his speech last weekend in Iowa (I caught the archived version on the web at C-Span.org), I’m even more convinced that he’s the only candidate who’s saying what needs to be said.



But I also recognize that most of the people who swing by this blog are reading the tech posts, the stuff about the legal profession, business strategy issues, and related topics. I decided to start a blog dedicated to Howard Dean, where I can write about the campaign, archive articles about him, etc.



The blog is located here; I’ve put a copy there of the e-mail I sent out to a number of friends requesting their support. I’ve also started an archive of articles about Dean as a candidate; I will add to it as new articles come out. (Judging by the recent press, this will take some effort!) The site has an RSS feed you can subscribe to; Radio users can just click here.



I remain interested in hearing from you if you want to get involved.



Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming…

No comments:

Post a Comment