Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Yeah, but what about my feet?

I’m at a trade show this week, where you spend the majority of your waking hours on your feet. It feels an awful lot like Groundhog Day – except that the “day” is five minutes long and you have the same five minute conversation with hundreds of people.



I saw this post by Ross Mayfield show up today, and I’m very intrigued by the possibilities of what he terms “augmented reality” (it reminds me of William Gibson’s Virtual Light). Think about how this could simplify a trade show – as people walk up, you see who they are, who they’re with, and if you have an interface to your CRM system, a list of the most recent interactions between you and them. Nice.



But my feet still hurt from standing all day long. Gotta work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment