Tuesday, November 16, 2004

200,000 served

Allow me a bit of self-indulgence… in looking at my stats tonight I saw that sometime in the past 2 hours, the 200,000th person to visit this weblog stopped by. Now, for someone like Kos, that’s a decent day of traffic, and I’ve been at this for just under three years. But for my little corner of the web, it’s more than I ever imagined would pay attention to what I had to say.



For any who care, the 200,000th visitor arrived via Google, searching for comments on Dreams of my Father, the book by Barack Obama.



To all who stop by regularly, thanks for continuing to make this a rewarding endeavor. (And for those who stop by regularly, drop me a line and let me know who you are. I see a lot of familiar domain names in my site logs, and I have no idea who you are…)

1 comment: