Monday, February 2, 2009

If you pay me enough, I'll sing these songs at a karaoke bar

Keep your master's voice in your mouth by paul curreri

I love what Paul does with the words... I'd feel bad about butchering the song by singing it, but I've always adored this lyric: "In heaven there are vats of wine, I know a dude who’s stockpiling mine. He comes to me & says there’s time, they’re fine for now. And so I bend into another day."

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses

If I'm going to embarrass myself, I may as well relive the glory days of high school while I'm at it.

What's the frequency Kenneth by R.E.M.

Hard to resist a song with a Dan Rather reference, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking this is a GREAT Saturday night activity for you and the boys (think of how good it would be for Robby to read all those words!). Then we can charge for the video ;)

    ReplyDelete