Monday, April 8, 2002

Blog on!

I co-author (with Erik Heels) a monthly column in the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Management Magazine. This month’s column is what got me hooked on the blog craze. Even though I wrote it three months ago (don’t you love dead-tree turn-around times?), I think it still reads well. An upcoming column will explore the concept of “k-logging” – using blogs for “grass roots” knowledge management.



Many thanks to John Robb for taking a half hour out of his day to chat with me on the phone about blogs, and who was more than happy to enlighten me on the power of personal publishing. Whether he knows it or not, he earned another convert back in December. (That I went to high school in Acton, where John lives, and my best friend lived on the same street as John’s family is pure coincidence. Seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment