Saturday, May 18, 2002

Active Renderer

Found this while browsing Marc Barrot’s site tonight. It’s using Marc Barrot’s Active Renderer tool, and it takes your Radio outlines and automatically renders them as DHTML (Dynamic HTML, a nice visual presentation of HTML content) relying on cascading style sheets (CSS) and Javascript. You can collapse and expand elements of the outline at will, giving the browser much more control over how much or how little information displays on the page.



Ultimately, this is what I want to do with my links.opml outline file (which I documented yesterday). This would allow me to have a bunch more links without taking up a bunch of screen real estate.



Much to learn… Why do these mind bombs happen so late at night? I’d say I won’t sleep well now, but the newborn has already taken care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment