Friday, May 10, 2002

Salon: Use the blog,


Salon: Use the blog, Luke. Scott Johnson. It’s about information management. The bloggers have the potential to do something far more original than offer up packaged opinions on the news of the day; they can actually help organize the Web in ways tailored to your minute-by-minute needs. [ Tomalak’s Realm]

Reason #174 that I love the weblog concept: my Radio aggregator lists this article at Salon about blogging. Reading the Salon article, I see a mention of a site I didn’t previously know about: The Weblog Bookwatch. It watches the sites at weblogs.com and scans them for any Amazon.com URLs, then lists the top books mentioned. Even better? There’s an RSS feed for the Bookwatch, so any additions to the Top 10 will be automatically delivered to me from now on.



Bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment