Thursday, May 30, 2002

The West Wing on DVD?


Interesting. Nick Denton’s three favorite TV shows happen to be my three favorites, in fact they’re the only shows I like. Last night The West Wing wasn’t on after last week’s fabulous season finale. What a shame. I didn’t tune into this show until its third season (I think) and there are so many episodes I haven’t seen. Why not find some way to monetize this, I’d happily pay for it. As I’ve said many times before, there aren’t enough ways to spend money on things that bring pleasure.  [Scripting News]

Well, two out of three ain’t bad. I’m a Sopranos junkie, have watched every episode of The West Wing, but Six Feet Under didn’t do it for me. Not sure why. My third would have to be 24.



Dave might be interested in the fact that you can buy the entire first season of The West Wing in the UK and Australia, but can’t in the U.S. Why? Bravo bought the rights to reruns (at a cool $1 million/episode), and if this site is to be believed, is likely preventing their sale. Bravo starts airing the episodes in Q4 2003, and will have rights to all episodes produced through 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment