Tuesday, April 15, 2003

And now for something completely useless...

It turns out that someone bought all of the remaining shares in this site over at Blogshares. What exactly that means is beyond me. (Remember – I went to law school because there was no math.) More worrisome is that this “someone” is actually called – no, I’m not making this up – Biff Gnarly. Who is this Biff? What if he tries to do an LBO of my site? My head hurts.



But it’s caused shares of tins to quadruple in value in just a couple days. So I guess that’s a good thing. Options – I could issue more shares, depressing the share price but extending the joys of owning tins to so many of you (like, seven). Or I could sell my own shares, enriching myself while knowing that the temporary peak in share price is just a result of that silly April Fool’s joke I played, which is almost certainly not going to be sustained… (that sounds positively Enron-ish, doesn’t it?) Anyone have any opinions?



What does Sarbanes-Oxley say about this anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment