Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Follow up

Looks like I was trying a bit too hard to read the tea leaves when I could’ve taken the news at face value (chalk it up to being chastened at listening to one too many Ari Fleischer press briefings): Sue Allen is a mother of two teenage boys and the campaign grew much more quickly than expected. As a parent of two children (albeit much younger ones), I can totally sympathize – I flew over 100,000 miles last year and left my wife at home with an infant and a toddler… and that takes its toll on the family.



From a contact within the campaign, I understand Sue will continue to work as much as possible with the campaign, and will help build an infrastructure that will support the growing interest in Governor Dean’s campaign. Meanwhile, she’ll get back to spending some time with family. Excellent news.

No comments:

Post a Comment