Thursday, June 12, 2003

50,000 served

This isn’t a vanity post, I promise. But it looks likely that sometime today, this blog will see its 50,000th visitor since going live in December, 2001. Now that’s not a lot of traffic by many measures, but the 300+ visitors I’m averaging a day is more than triple I ever expected to see. And that doesn’t even take into account the number of you (however many you are) who read this site through your aggregator…



(Wondering about the spike in traffic in April? That was the April Fool’s joke I wrote that got linked to from seemingly everywhere.)



To those of you who read regularly, thank you. Since starting this weblog, I’ve learned more, been challenged more, and had more fun than I ever expected to.



Keep visiting, and keep in touch. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. Been off the 'Net, which wasn't all bad.

    ReplyDelete