Monday, November 3, 2003

K-Collector for Movable Type

Many thanks to Matt Mower for letting me play with a soon-to-be-released copy of K-Collector for Movable Type. For those that don’t know, K-Collector is a tool that lets you add topic-specific information to your posts. The first step is giving you a way of visually representing the who/what/where of your weblog by showing others what you’ve written about in a way other than the calendar (whose value always seemed limited to me).



Beyond that, K-Collector gives you an ability to aggregate these topic feeds, so that others can see what members of their “community” are writing about.



Read more about it at the evectors site.



I’ll be posting some feedback about K-Collector over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Braces!

    I had them when I was in my late 20's. Ouch! A hint: Jack Daniels is the best medicine for the 'post tigtening' pain.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete