Thursday, August 19, 2004

Three bloggers walk into a bar...

Met OneMan and Hiram out for drinks last night. Jake was supposed to join us, but claimed a work-related obligation (I think it was that he just wanted to drive Cross’s 300m a little more) and had to take a rain check.



It was a fun night, we’ll have to do it more often. See? Politically opposed bloggers can hang out together!



By the way, both are interested in my astroturf project, and I’ve got a couple others who responded via e-mail yesterday. Will be announcing more details shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Beating The Bush Base?

    Barry Ritholtz points out that the Bush campaign is spending a lot in ads to solidify his base - and at this point in the cycle that's not good. I have argued before I think this is very much John...

    ReplyDelete