Saturday, December 11, 2004

BlogWalk 6 in Chicago

Count me in:



Definitely looking forward to having this come to Chicago. And to
finally getting to meet Lilia face-to-face. Glad to see that Jack
Vinson is able to take a lead role. Jack, you know where to find me for
help.




As Ton has announced, “It is our pleasure to announce a new edition of BlogWalk, the salon-like get togethers Sebastian Fiedler, Lilia Efimova and I are organizing.” I will have the pleasure of being the local host, but I will be getting lots of help from everyone who attends. We’re planning on the 21st or 22nd of January up in Evanston (just north of Chicago) – very convenient for me. For more information have a look at the BlogWalk wiki.


[McGee’s Musings]



Can’t wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'd consider coming, but on the wiki it looks like you have to be invited. It's bad taste to ask to be invited, so I won't (even tho' my memory banks tell me that Ton suggested something like this was being planned, about a month or two ago).

    If you ever have another one, might you or some of your colleagues consider sending an invitation, even if I'm up in Canada ?

    ReplyDelete