Thursday, December 16, 2004

Vote Homann

Matt’s throwing his hat in the ring for Influential and Important Legal Thinker. I think it’s a great idea:



Legal Affairs Magazine is looking for the country’s twenty most influential and important legal thinkers.  I would have nominated Dennis Kennedy, but he doesn’t think much of the list, so instead, I’m nominating myself. 



Today, I proudly announce my candidacy for the position of Influential and Important Legal Thinker.  Though the nominations have closed, there is a place on the ballot for a write-in candidate (remember, my name is spelled “HOMANN”).

 So vote early, vote often, and vote Homann! [the [non]billable hour]



And since he asked me to be his campaign manager (ha!), let me just say: at some point, we’ll need to go negative. I’ll start the oppo file on Slate’s Dahlia Lithwick (I hear she’s Canadian — is she even eligible for this vote?!), will start picking others off soon…

1 comment:

  1. I've got 20 computers with different IP's at work...consider it done ;)

    ReplyDelete