Friday, February 17, 2006

Four things

Kevin Tofel tagged me (thanks, Kevin!) with this “four things” thing, so here’s my entry:



Four jobs I’ve had:




  • Dishwasher at a French restaurant

  • Retail clerk at The Nature Company

  • Circuit board assembler



  • Law clerk at EFF



Four movies I can watch over and over:




  • The Matrix

  • La Femme Nikita

  • Godfather



  • Big Fish



Four TV shows I love to watch:




  • Lost

  • 24

  • The Colbert Report



  • Entourage



Four places I’ve been on vacation:




  • Cancun, Mexico

  • Yosemite National Park

  • Disneyworld



  • France (our honeymoon included Paris, Dijon, Annecy, Carcassonne, Loire Valley)



Four favorite dishes:




  • Pulled pork sandwich

  • Fondue

  • Thanksgiving Turkey (brined & seasoned)



  • Lobster



Four websites I visit daily:






Four places I’d rather be:



(Considering that I’m writing this in the midst of a nearly 4 hour delay at SFO waiting to get home, this question is rather à propos.)




  • Home

  • Skiing with my parents and my brother & family in Breckenridge (we passed this year, not knowing whether the baby would be up for the travel)

  • Out to dinner with my wife



  • Playing with my kids



Four bloggers I’m tagging:




No comments:

Post a Comment