Sunday, May 28, 2006

Signs You're at a Different Stage of Life

I spent the better part of an hour inflating a swimming pool so that the boys could cool off today (in 90 degree heat, inflating that pool was a ton o’ fun), and separately got to employ the time-tested smell check to see if Becca’s diaper was full. Ernie, on the other hand, is busy seeing Harry Anderson do magic and solving riddles like how do you get a parrot into a Dave Matthews concert. (That sounds like the start to a weird joke, but it isn’t.)



In any event, it just made me laugh. I love my kids dearly, and even 13 hours in the car yesterday coming back from the east coast hasn’t diminished my adoration… but I’d be lying if I said that hanging out at Harry’s, talking parrot importation techniques wasn’t enticing…



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment