Wednesday, June 5, 2002

Excited Utterances

Joy London works with Chris Smith at “BigLaw” (they prefer to keep the name of their firm quiet, which I’ll respect). I discovered her site after seeing a link at Chris’s site, and I’m hooked. Whether it’s the title (“Excited Utterances: More than just an exception to the hearsay rule”) that I find terribly clever (it’s a lawyer thing), or her posts on KM, CRM, or law firm culture, I’ll confess to being hooked. If you’re reading this site, chances are you should swing by Joy’s site and spend some time. You’ll be glad you did.



Joy: individual replies to a few of your posts is coming. I’m just trying to get out from under this mountain of e-mail and Radio updates (7 more tonight? Who are they kidding?) so I can get back to posting here…

No comments:

Post a Comment