Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Anniversary

To my wife, who inexplicably (but thankfully) walked down the aisle to join me seven years ago today: thank you for a remarkable seven years. This is just the beginning.



In those seven years, Robin’s moved three times (twice more than 2,000 miles), brought two beautiful boys into the world, cooked some of the most amazing foods (that I’m not 300 pounds is a wonder), generously supported my political hobby by hosting upwards of 100 people in our house (repeatedly), and traveled with me to some truly incredible parts of the world.



I’m a lucky guy.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rick and Robin! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you two.
    Enjoy your anniversary. Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick and Robin - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete