Saturday, October 9, 2004

Upgraded to Movable Type 3.11

Nothing to see here… just upgraded to Movable Type 3.11, primarily a bug fix over 3.1. I also dug in on my problems getting MTMacro, MTAmazon and MT to play nice. Not sure why, but apparently somewhere along the line XML::Simple got nuked from my install. (If it’s alright by you, I think I’ll just blame it on Alan Keyes.)



In any event, the site’s been a little less than optimal the past few weeks, with some boxes being empty, pages not including all the data they should have. I think things are back to normal.



As always, if anything’s not working properly when you look at the site, just drop a comment in so I can check into it.



Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why, but apparently somewhere along the line XML::Simple got nuked from my install. (If it's alright by you, I think I'll just blame it on Alan Keyes.)

    HTML was a satisfactory markup language for this country's Founding Documents. HTML was the markup language upon which our country was based. But Rick Klau has abandoned HTML for XML -- he has turned his back on the founder's HTML.

    The thinking people of Illinois recognize that this is an afront to our founders and an abomination before the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I hadn't thought about it. But XML really is the slave-holder's markup language.

    ReplyDelete