Friday, October 15, 2004

Majority Maker

OK, I’m going to give this a go… the DCCC is sponsoring a “Majority Maker” competition. I’m less interested in winning the competition than I am in helping out in key races. So if you’re able, consider giving a few dollars to the DCCC. In the final 2 weeks of the campaign, your contributions could make a huge difference:



$25 pays for 25 lawn signs that increase candidate visibility.
$50 funds 100 direct mail messages to potential voters.
$100 enables us to telephone 1000 voters with a Get-Out-The-Vote message.
$500 buys a radio ad every 30 minutes in a workday in Augusta, GA.
$1,000 finances a TV commercial every day for a week in Des Moines, IA.


Thanks for your help. This is important.

1 comment:

  1. It's just too close to let things like this happen. Ralph Nader's the only one that doesn't get the negative impact he's going to have on the progressive movement. We've got to do everything we can to stop him before it's too late!
    "I am voting my conscience" and not supporting Nader
    In the following statement, Winona LaDuke, Nader's 2000 running mate, announced:
    I am voting for John Kerry this November. I love this land, and I know that we need to make drastic changes in Washington if we are going to protect our land and our communities. I'm voting my conscience on Nov. 2 I'm voting for John Kerry. He wants to move federal policies to support Native communities, whether Native farmers, businesspeople or tribal governments. We are on his radar; this is a beginning. Kerry offers other reasons for hope. He opposes converting Yucca Mountain into a nuclear waste dump. By Nov. 2, 2004, John Kerry will have earned my vote.
    Go to www.thenaderfactor.com to learn even more!

    ReplyDelete