Friday, July 23, 2004

Change in plans re: convention

Sorry to report that my convention plans are being downsized a bit. Originally was planning on being in Boston for the duration, but something’s come up and I’ll only be able to make it out for Wednesday (when I’m speaking on a panel with Kos and Aldon.)



If you’re looking for good blog coverage, be sure to visit Convention Bloggers, Technorati Politics and BlogPolitics.



I’m most disappointed about missing the blogger breakfast on Monday (just heard a very interesting rumor about a VIP surprise guest) and the blogger bash Wednesday night which I won’t be able to stay for.



That said, I’ll enjoy reading others’ accounts of what they’re seeing and hearing, and will relay what I can that I find of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment