Thursday, July 8, 2004

Going to the convention

I’m working on a few specifics, but I’m happy to report that I’ll be attending the Democratic Convention in a few weeks. I’ve been invited to speak on a panel with Kos and Aldon Hynes — the focus of the panel is “How Blogs Help Campaigns and How Campaigns Can Best Use the Blogosphere,” and is part of the campaign training given to campaigns, consultants, and activists during the convention.



I wasn’t originally planning to attend the convention, but now will obviously be going. If anyone can help me get a convention pass or other credential so I can take advantage of my time there, I’d greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. That's great, Rick.

    Can you tape the seminar. I'd love to sit in on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Rick. Hope you enjoy the event. Does this mean I can change my resume to say that I once spoke with a guy who's speaking at the DNC Convention? Oh, wait...guess I'll keep that one to myself. Wouldn't wanna tarnish my hardcore vast right wing conspiracy reputation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Political convention on Cluetrain

    So, my colleague Rick Klau has been invited to speak on the blogger's panel at the Democratic National Convention. Very...

    ReplyDelete