Tuesday, December 2, 2003

I'm back!

Apologies for the lengthy delay; lots of driving over Thanksgiving (put over 2,000 miles on the family minivan!) and then a ton of work waiting for me when the holiday ended conspired to keep me buried until earlier tonight. I’m still not dug out completely (there’s tomorrow’s MeetUp to plan!) but wanted to make sure people knew I hadn’t vanished.



And for those of you following the tight race in Iowa, check out Zogby’s hot-off-the-presses poll showing that Dean has picked up 5 points since November, and has retaken a slim lead over Gephardt. This squares with last month’s SurveyUSA poll that had Dean on top by 5 points among “likely caucus goers.”

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Having Media Whores Online off until "next year" and you gone for two Weeks has
    really been a bummer.

    ReplyDelete