Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I feel young again!

And no, it’s not a good thing. Thanks to an incompetent orthodontist who took my braces off too early as a kid, I’m now the proud owner of a mouth full of metal again.



Technically speaking the braces aren’t metal but ceramic. That doesn’t change the fact that I feel like I swallowed a a circuit board.



In case you’re wondering, this is the promotional image they use to show what they look like when put on:







Now as for how they feel, well, no image can capture the soreness of spacers in your teeth for 10 days and my front teeth feeling like they’re being pulled apart.



Ah, to be a teenager again…

1 comment:

  1. Rick, the best part of re-visiting the ol' braces days is getting the food stuck between your teeth and braces. Oh, I wish I could experience that again!!!

    ReplyDelete